What a weekend! I went to a church library conference this weekend and learned soooooo much. If you don't know I've volunteered to get the library at our church up and running again. It's going to be a huge task. Since I had the conference and Joey had school and work my wonderful mother in law came in to be with Hayden. It is such a blessing to have her come cause it allows me to rest and just be a mommy and wife to my family without the extra responsibilities. Thanks Smom!
You may also know that my little nephew Mason is in the NICU. He was born almost 2 weeks ago and will still be in NICU for a little while longer. He is fine but they are waiting for him to develop a little more before he can go. He was born about 6 weeks early at a great weight but yet still a preemie. Mommy is doing great.
This evening I found out some very sad news. The church my family went to prior to the one they are at now had a minister that greatly impacted our family and true servant of Christ. He was my brother's youth minister, a friend of mine's dad, old coaching buddy of my dad, and the person who baptized me when I became a Christian. If you think about it as you pray please pray for the family of Dick Stagner. He will be greatly missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment